- The 55th Annual WHTA Trainer's Show Shelbyville, TN is this weekend March 15-18 and the first affiliated horse show for ETWHA. We hope everyone is as excited as we are that show season is finally here. Make sure your suits are cleaned, boots shined, and horses are show ready, we will see you rail side.
- South Carolina is the next step for March and the Palmetto Saddle Club Horse Show. So, get your dancing shoes on and head down and do some; "Dancin', Shaggin on the Boulevard."
- Bringing the month of March to a close we end up in the Great Smoky Mountains at the Walking in the Smokies Horse Show, Smoky Mtn Arena. Make time for a fun filled long weekend watching TWH, eating great food and enjoying the Smoky Mtn air. We hope to see you there.
ETWHA Mission Statement
- The members of the East Tennessee Walking Horse Association are a diverse group of people with a common goal. To some of our members the walking horse represents their chosen profession. To others the horse represents their greatest pleasure. The goal of all of us is to secure the future of the walking horse. This is our highest priority.
- Since any organization is made up of individuals with varying opinions and viewpoints, the situation demands of us that we work in the spirit of commitment, cooperation and most importantly unity. Therefore, we agree that to the best of our ability we will do, not what is best for us as individuals, but what is best for the walking horse.
"A good rider can hear his horse speak to him. A great rider can hear his horse whisper."
Our charity of choice.